Construction project team sites are contract specific websites designed to foster collaboration and content sharing between NCDOT and Construction Contractors. Through Delegated User Administration, contractors and their selected employees can upload design submittals, download electronic plan sheets, submit certified payrolls, and more. Contractors and NCDOT project personnel have the ability to access and exchange contract specific information and documentation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from an Internet browser.
Construction team sites are but one category of project team sites (or entitlements) where access can be delegated. Project team sites exist or can be created for a variety of NCDOT business areas besides construction.
The Benefits of Signing Up
- Get quick and easy access to NCDOT project resources
- Manage your own user access requests
- Handle your own employee turnover without NCDOT involvement
- Update user access at any time from your web browser
- Certify the accuracy of your organization's members
- Reset passwords through NCID Self-service
See the training materials section to the right for detailed information regarding how users request access and how Delegated Administrators manage their organization's employees.