If you have any registration questions, please email email@example.com.
Step 1: Register for the Lifesavers Conference
Click here to register for Lifesavers
Each person must register individually.
When registering, click on NC GHSP STEP Registration. You must have an access code to register. If you did not receive your access code in a previous message, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write it down your Lifesavers Registration Confirmation number after completing registration you will need it for Step 3.
Step 2: Book your hotel room.
All reservations need
to be sent to Caitlin Lutes at Caitlin.Lutes@hilton.com
She will need the following from you:
- Your name
- Your roommate's name
- Your check-in date (3/25)
- Your check-out date (3/28)
- Information on payment to secure the room
***PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE HOTEL. E-mail Caitlin Lutes Only****
It will take up to 72 hours to get your room confirmed. Please keep a documentation of your requests.
- Each room reservation must be made in the name of at least one of the individuals staying in that room.
- Only one roommate will need to make the reservation.
- Upon check-in, a credit card will be needed to hold a temporary incidental charge of $200.00. This charge will be released by the hotel if no incidentals are used.
- Cancelations must be made within 72 hours or the card on file used to make the reservations will be charged for the entire amount. GHSP will not cover the hotel room costs associated with cancellations, no-shows, or early departures and the agency will be responsible. GHSP will only pay for 50% of the room if one person cancels and the card on file will be charged.
- GHSP will only pay for parking if you bring a state, county, or local government issued vehicle.
***IF THE RESERVATION
SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING – Please email Caitilin Lutes at Caitlin.Lutes@hilton.com your
reservation needs. You will need to supply in the email your check-in
date, check-out date, and the name of your roommate. It will take up to 72
hours to get turned around. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE HOTEL. E-mail Caitlin Lutes Only****
Step 3: Registration Approval Form
For the N.C. Governor's Highway Safety Program to approve your symposium registration and hotel reservation you will need to complete the REGISTRATION APPROVAL FORM.
Each person attending the Lifesavers Conference will need to complete their own Registration Approval Form with an email and mobile telephone number for that individual. No generic email or telephone numbers.
You will need the following to complete the REGISTRATION APPROVAL FORM:
Lifesavers registration confirmation number
Hotel confirmation number
Your roommate's name
Your roommate's Lifesavers Confirmation Number
Click here to submit the REGISTRATION APPROVAL FORM.
Once you submit the REGISTRATION APPROVAL FORM you will receive a confirmation email that it has been received.
Once your registration and hotel is approved you will receive a final email as your copy of GHSP approval.