Dates: August 16–19, 2016
Raleigh Convention Center
500 S. Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
To find out more and register, please visit:
Registration Deadline: July 15, 2016
What is the Highway Safety Symposium?
The North Carolina Highway Safety Symposium provides an excellent opportunity to receive valuable information from local and national experts on highway safety issues and legislative topics affecting North Carolina communities, to learn about new programs, technologies and research, and to network with professionals in the highway safety field.
Who should attend the Highway Safety Symposium?
The 2016 North Carolina Highway Safety Symposium is intended for a variety of participants, including:
- Community and Traffic Safety Advocates
- Federal and State Highway Safety Leaders
- GHSP Grantees
- Highway Safety Researchers
- Professionals Specializing in CPS
- Prosecutors, Judges and Magistrates
- State and Local Law Enforcement Personnel Specializing in Traffic Safety
The 2016 Highway Safety Symposium is sponsored by: