- Links are located throughout the manual in red font. When you hover over the letters in red, the words in the link will display as underlined. Click on this example of a link to the
Specifications Unit webpage. Links will open in another tab, so the user can have the manual and the selected link open at the same time for their use.
- A dropdown manual’s
divisions located on the left hand side of the manual allows for quick access to divisions and sections.
- After selecting a section from the dropdown menu, the Table of Contents for that section will display. Use the links in the Table of Contents to access specific sub-sections.
- Technician's Checklists can be found at the bottom of applicable sections in the Additional Resources tab. A quick link to the Additional Resources tab is located at the bottom of applicable sections table of contents. Opening the checklists by right-clicking on the pdf and choosing to open in new tab is recommended. This will allow the user to have the manual and checklist open at the same time for their use.
- Use the search function within the manual located on the top left hand side of the page above the dropdown menu, to quickly search for specific words or topics.
- If you have any questions or comments on how we can improve the Specifications Manual please contact us through the Contact Form in the top right corner of this page. A representative from the Specifications Unit will contact you accordingly.