Operations Program Management Unit provides the following services to assist in implementing maintenance operations throughout the Division of Highways.
- Assessment - Resources on mobile data collection projects and asset inventories and assessments
- HPMS, GIS and Mobile Operations - Resources and information on the Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS), GIS operations and mobile data collection efforts.
- Maintenance Management Systems (MMS) - Design and management of the MMS software used to track maintenance work done on the state transportation network in addition to analysis and reporting on those maintenance activities.
- Mapping - Map products that support the planning, maintenance, and usage of state-maintained roads and highways.
- Pavement Management - Responsible for pavement condition monitoring, analysis, and reporting the health of pavements on the 80,000 mile NCDOT network.
- Performance Measures - Performance goal descriptions for the condition of transportation assets or the road system.
- Road Inventory Resources - State-maintained Road Inventory data, mileage summary reports, and straight-line diagrams.