​Thank you for visiting NC DMV's License & Theft Bureau page for reporting unclaimed motor vehicles.

To report a motor vehicle that has been unclaimed for 10 days, please file form 260.

Once this form has been processed (typically 30 days) you may file form 262 to declare an intent to sell this vehicle.

Was this page helpful?