NC Department of Transportation
Performance Graded Asphalt Binder
QC/QA Program Manual
Welcome to the NCDOT Materials and Tests Unit's New Web Format of the Performance Graded Asphalt Binder QC/QA Program Manual. This manual was developed to provide a more user-friendly, interactive and searchable format for our users. If a conflict arises between the Standard Specifications for Roads and Structures or contract documents and this manual, the specifications and contract documents will have precedence.
RECENT SIGNIFICANT REVISIONS
HELPFUL USER HINTS
- Links are located throughout the manual in red font. When you hover over the letters in red, the words in the link will display as underlined. Click on this example of a link to the
Materials and Tests Unit webpage. Links will open in another tab, so the user can have the manual and the selected link open at the same time for their use.
- A dropdown menu located on the left hand side of the manual allows for quick access to sections and sub-sections.
- After selecting a sub-section from the dropdown menu, the Table of Contents for that sub-section will display. Use the links in the Table of Contents to access specific sub-sections.
- Top of Page links are located after each sub-section to quickly get you back to the Table of Contents or Top of Page.
- Use the search function within the manual located on the top left hand side of the page above the dropdown menu, to quickly search for specific words or topics.
- If you have any questions or comments on how we can improve the Performance Graded Asphalt Binder QC/QA Program Manual please contact us through the Contact Form in the top right corner of this page. A representative from the Materials and Tests Unit will contact you accordingly.