September 5, 2023 -
The Rural Operating Assistance Program (ROAP) and State Maintenance Assistance Program (SMAP) are state funds designed to assist counties (ROAP) with trips and Urban, Small Urban, and Regional (SMAP) transit providers with operational expenses to provide trips.
The completed applications are due on or before October 11, 2023 in the FY24 ROAP or FY24 SMAP drop boxes in EBS. If you have questions regarding either the ROAP or SMAP programs or the applications, please contact your assigned Regional Grant Specialist or Carolyn Freitag at email@example.com.
FY24 ROAP Application
FY24 SMAP Application
April 3, 2023 - The folloing documents are job aids and information to assist with the UGA.
Funding Program Cheat Sheet – this documents provides information to sub-recipients on the various programs and is a quick reference guide.
March 23,2023 - IMD has prepared an FY25 Unified Grant Application (UGA) Overview handout as a job-aid to guide subrecipients through the phased approach of the FY25 UGA. Each phase lists the details and steps which will occur as the application moves through the process.
The overview also provides the benefits of the UGA program along with what is new for FY25 and the key dates for the FY25 Call for Projects for easy reference.
This overview is a snapshot of the FY25 Call for Projects to aid subrecipients with planning activities. For questions or comments, please contact Carolyn Freitag at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-707-4677.
Two training webinars were conducted on March 21st and 22nd, and a third is scheduled for Tuesday, April 4th from 1:30 – 3:30. The recordings and PowerPoint presentation will be posted to the UGA page on the Connect site as soon as they are available.
January 30, 2023 - The FY 2024 Certifications and Assurances Package, is a requirement to receive federal funding. The Certs and Assurances are due in EBS uploaded into FY2024 Certs & Assurances Drop Box by Thursday, April 27, 2023 in order to meet the FTA guidelines of submitting them within 90 days of publication.
The Certs and Assurance package consists of the federal document including the Applicant's Affirmation and the Applicant's Attorney Affirmation, and state documents:
- Federal Certifications and Assurances (pdf pg. 20/22); Applicant's Affirmation (pdf pg. 21/22); and Attorney's Affirmation (pdf pg. 22/22)
- Subrecipients can select all provisions on the Certifications and Assurance list or,
- Subrecipients can select individual provisions on the Certifications and Assurances list
- Certifications and Restrictions on Lobbying,
- Special Section 5333(b) Warranty,
- Certification of Equivalent Service.
- Note: this certification is only applicable if 1) purchasing a non-lift equipped vehicle or 2) a fleet with non-lift vehicles in it. This certification does not apply to applicants without vehicles.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact your assigned Regional Grant Specialist, or contact me at email@example.com