The Integrated Mobility Division recently released a new process in which consultants submit invoices. Please use this submittal process going forward for all invoices through our division. If you have any questions about applicability, please discuss with the Project Manager of your specific project.
To submit invoices, you will need to select the following link: 'IMD Consultant Invoice Submission'
You will be prompted for your Project Manager's Name, your contact information, invoice specific questions and for documentation that you will attach. You will also be asked to confirm that you have attached and signed all required docs. Once you have submitted your invoice, your PM will review and our Finance team will process the payment.
In order to submit all required documentation, you are required to submit the following documentation linked templates where applicable):
- IMD Cover Sheet (required and needs a signature)
- Cost Plus Invoice or Lump Sum Invoice (required and needs a signature)
- Subconsultant Form (not required if you do not have a sub on the project)
- DBE Form (required and needs a signature)
- Progress Reports (required, but format is up to firm)
- Timesheets (required for Cost Plus Contracts)
- Documentation for Direct Expenses
Please make sure that all documents list the name of the firm exactly like it is listed with NCDOT. For confirmation, you can reference the Directory of Firms
to see how the name of your firm is worded.