2024-2033 Draft STIP
NCDOT released the Initial Draft 2024-2033 STIP on April 25, 2022. A STIP Education Webinar (approximately 45 minutes) was held by NCDOT SPOT/STIP units on April 18, 2022. To view the webinar recording, CLICK HERE. To view the webinar slides, CLICK HERE for PDF format, and CLICK HERE for PPT format. Notification of project swaps and agreement documentation by all affected entities are due to the applicable STIP Manager by Friday, September 30th, 2022.
An additional shortened STIP Development Update Webinar (approximately 20 minutes) was held by NCDOT SPOT/STIP units on May 17, 2022, aimed to provide an update to local elected officials. To view the webinar recording, CLICK HERE.
The Prioritization Data page can still be viewed for additional information, such as:
- P6.0 GIS Data
- Prioritization Training documentation
- P6.0 Submittal Guidance documents
- Congestion Management Project Information (P5.0, P4.0, P3.0)
- Archives from P5.0 and prior prioritization cycles (P4.0, P3.0, etc.)
In addition, the SPOT Office has recorded previous informational webinars on various topics as listed below.
- P6.0 Scoring Components Webinar (June 25, 2019 - second session) - CLICK HERE
- P6.0 Bike/Ped Cost Estimation Tool Webinar (July 23, 2019) - CLICK HERE
- P6.0 Local Input Point Webinar (February 4, 2021 - first session) - CLICK HERE
released in January 2019 for public comment and adopted by the NC Board of Transportation in September 2019. More information on the current STIP can be found under "Other Links" on the right.P5.0 helped produce the Draft 2020-2029 STIP, which was